At my home I scheduled a tile and grout cleaning today. The tile and grout guy brought his wife. While he was cleaning away, his wife told me about this delicious recipe she found online at allrecipes.com:
What’s inside our basket?
2 cups rotini pasta (colored)
1 cup mayonnaise
1 tbsp red wine vinegar
1 clove garlic (minced)
2 tbsp Basil (chopped)
1 cup tomatoes (chopped)
1/2 cup yellow bell pepper (chopped)
1/2 cup black olives (sliced)
Pinch of Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cook colorful rotini pasta according to package directions.
- Rinse with water and drain. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Add the basil, pasta, tomatoes, bell peppers, and olives.
- Fold gently until all the ingredients are homogeneous.
- Chill and serve.